[Declined] Teushi

Silvi

Teushi

What is your current RS name? Teushi

List any previous RS names01andy account doesn't exist anymore. AKA banned for botting 2 hard.

Fresh start again grinding 15 hours a day trying to catch up to everyone. FML

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since the original Runescaoe classic 2D. pre 2000 era and back again now due to nostalgia effect and the QOL changes that have ben introduced. example shift dropping items is a god sent cahnge. and my list can go on and on for QOL changes since the 2013 release.

Plan on making a Range tank. Should be done in a month or so. 107-108 max if I recall. Get best of both worlds of PVM and PVP.

Tell us about your clan history.

Just with friends. did PKING here and there and PVM but nothing serious. was more into farming gold at the time.

Tell us about your yourself.

I grind ALOT! minimium of 15 a day till I catch up. From Florida 25 years old.

How did you hear about us?  J0HNNNYRS

What makes you want to join us? J0HNNNYRS and not playing with shitters.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I hate filthy casuals! PVP and PVM are cravings in the RS world. Jonnnysrs gave me an account to skip the slow grind with 60 ATT 70 STR and 47 DEF. 2 weeks ago. and make a lot of progress since everything else was at 1.

Edited by Silvi

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Hey there welcome. Wouldn’t hurt to tell us a bit about yourself. 

What would you like to know? I'm an open book. xD

I love MMO's but lately, they all suck IMO. besides, that FPS games are my shit. Used to play Halo 1-2-3 in its prime. 50 in all playlist. Afterwards moved to Overwatch PC but the Pro scene after 2 years is still not there and I burned myself out and was causing to much stress in my life. Therefore I'm taking a break from that drug for another drug haha RS. Miss the trading days before the GE. xD PC and PK luring xD

22 minutes ago, WG Da Man said:

Welcome teushi

HI! Call me Silvi. Need to change my in-game name haha

51 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

A friend of Jhonny is a friend of mine :) GL getting in dude. The thicker the application the better btw! 

Ill make it as thick as you want. xD Can only write so much at work xD

Hello and welcome.  There are a few of us true RS classic guys out there still and even some in this clan that I've spoke to (me included).  Lots has changed and some real good QOL stuff as you mentioned.  Hope you blend well here.  See you in game!

• 2 weeks later...