Buy 50, Item Changes and QoL

I dont see them going up in price very much, if any at all. They are also linked to the price of scales.

Im sure its gonna have a few new uses but it still has negative range and mage attack bonuses, so for something like raids, a nezzy would be the better option in 99% of the situations

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

• Retired Leader
23 minutes ago, Davery said:

I can't read the updates since I am at work. What exactly were the buffs?

Serpentine Helm

The Serpentine Helmet now gives a 50% chance to inflict venom when worn in conjunction with a poison-inflicting weapon, such as the Dragon Dagger Poisoned. This also applies to poisoned arrows and bolts, but not the Emerald bolts (e) special ability. Attacks that hit more than 0 will have the chance to trigger this effect and it will only apply to NPCs. 

In addition to this, it now gives a 100% chance to inflict venom when worn in conjunction with a venom-inflicting weapon, such as the Toxic Blowpipe. Attacks that hit more than 0 will trigger this effect and it will only apply to NPCs. 

Ahrim's Staff

Ahrim's staff has long been remembered as one of the worst magic weapons in the game, due to it being 2-handed. Those days are now behind us. 

Ahrim's staff is now 1-handed and also provides a 5% Magic damage increase. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Just now, Mojo said:

Serpentine Helm

The Serpentine Helmet now gives a 50% chance to inflict venom when worn in conjunction with a poison-inflicting weapon, such as the Dragon Dagger Poisoned. This also applies to poisoned arrows and bolts, but not the Emerald bolts (e) special ability. Attacks that hit more than 0 will have the chance to trigger this effect and it will only apply to NPCs. 

In addition to this, it now gives a 100% chance to inflict venom when worn in conjunction with a venom-inflicting weapon, such as the Toxic Blowpipe. Attacks that hit more than 0 will trigger this effect and it will only apply to NPCs. 

Ahrim's Staff

Ahrim's staff has long been remembered as one of the worst magic weapons in the game, due to it being 2-handed. Those days are now behind us. 

Ahrim's staff is now 1-handed and also provides a 5% Magic damage increase. 

Wow those are actually pretty fair buffs in my opinion. Serp helm offers a decent bonus, but I would still love to see it be useful in PvP as well.

As for Ahrim's staff, personally I don't like the 1-handed staff out of a distaste for changing old content, but it was a fundamentally un-usable weapon and now it should offer mages a new viable weapon, especially when used with the amulet of the damned.