[Accepted] urkelson

urkelson

urkelson

What is your current RS name? urkelson

List any previous RS nameshc keepo

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing since 2006, most of the time i was f2p until after years i purchased membership. Couple of months after i got bored and stopped playing.

last year i started playing osrs and took a break for like halve a year in between.

What is mostly enjoy is pvm/skilling, settings goals like diary cape.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clans

Tell us about your yourself.

22 years old and from the netherlands, currently working as it support. My only hobby is gaming, the games include osrs, league of legends and whenever new games like assasins creed come out I pick them up.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I want to try more group pvm activities like raids, corp and god wars.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome what other activites do you enjoy outside of gaming? you might find someone who has similar interests. Please add a bit more detail to your app. You don't have to share anything you don't feel comfortable with. Just trying to get to know the person behind the computer screen.

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif