[Declined] Gvtekeeper

Gvtekeeper

Gvtekeeper

What is your current RS name? Gvtekeeper

List any previous RS namesssj trunks89

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My journey of runescape started in 2001, throughout the years I've been on and off the game it seems i always come back in the fall and winter seasons. That being said, at times its hard for me to keep up with the changes. I prefer the older community on runescape, nothing against the new I just feel like we had a better grip on communication. Just recently I began bossing and enjoy it quite a bit. Im currently in a clan but they dont participate in any pvp and not much bossing. Im level 104 Combat 84 str 74 def 77 attk, magic 75, ranged 63 const 80, prayer 69, right around 1500 is my total level. I know thats not much considering the age of my account but im working on it everytime I log in. I would really like to finally get into pking. back in rs classic I used to just enjoy doing quest. Nowadays not so much. Combat has always been my favorite thing to do on runescape.

Tell us about your clan history.

I really havent been in many clans . my cousins irl and i started one but they quit playing rs cause the liked osrs more and once the updates stopped they werent interested anymore. so that died. other than that i was in a tier 7 but they werent very interactive suprisingly so i left them and went to the one im in now which is tier 4 and we do a little bossing but mostly building the citadel. nice group the leader is very organized and efficient but I want to get into pvp i always have, i used to go in the wildy as a noob and die often lol. So i wanna do it right this time with a team.

Tell us about your yourself.

im 27 yo M. Im pretty internet saavy. I do sales for work, selling HVAC or cars just depending on the season. Im working on coding now but its pretty complex. So i want to work from home so i can nerd out and play rs whenever i feels like it. lol. I have a dark sense of humor so most of the time i stay quiet online unless someone is likewise. Im not very sensitive at all but I respect others who are. I like to laugh but can be very serious when the time is right. im very ambitious irl and online. so if you ask me if i want to go pking as soon as i get on or bossing chances are 99% of the time im saying yes. im from the US but im staying in england until jan 9. I got in a head on collision last year and it rekt my body so I was just healing up the past year. I love rap music but im pretty open. I listen to savage ass dope ill gangster shit when im on rs so i can go hard in the paint like waka flocka. graduated high school, ide like to go to college but I cant stand to go to classes idk about for years and years. not that i dont have the discipline its that i dont believe in indoctrination. i try not to get too deep into the conspiracy stuff, im just saying why learn skills i dont need? wanna know anything else just ask im pretty much an opened book.

How did you hear about us?  googled pvp clan

What makes you want to join us? the fact that this clan comes from the time i started playing runescape.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I got a temp ban like 2 years ago for somebody gay.

Awesome app!  Tons of info.  I'm a fellow RS classic guy.  Played back in 2001 as well and for whatever reason your name looks/sounds familiar.  I just recently picked up OSRS and it has definitely been an adjustment for me.  Much more to do and much easier ways to do it.  Hope to see you around the forums and in game.  Be happy to talk about classic and the old ways with you too.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...