What Sports do you play?

WG Da Man

I played american football from the the time i was 8 toll 17 years old.

I am currently a avid discgolfer the sport helps me clear my mind. I have been playing for 8 years. What sports have you guys played or currently play?

Edited by Da Man__2003

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

Sports.. What isn't a Sport these days, almost anything can qualify, and with that being said.

I went to a small school back in the day, and it was very typical to play all the sport one could handle. So that is what I did.

The one I succeed at the most had to be Tennis, went to state and what not. I would like to play out and about, but I can never find anyone that wants to play!

@Da Man__2003 I also play disc golf and have for a couple of years. fun game. ( I always bring a pair of swim trunks incase I lose my favorite discs.

I enjoy darts, pool, as well and hunting and fishing, along with Corn hole and washers. There really isn't much I don't play, but honestly..

My favorite sport of all, but more of a Hobby, is trying new Beer, a man can't go wrong doing that.

13 hours ago, prism_alpha said:

Sports.. What isn't a Sport these days, almost anything can qualify, and with that being said.

I went to a small school back in the day, and it was very typical to play all the sport one could handle. So that is what I did.

The one I succeed at the most had to be Tennis, went to state and what not. I would like to play out and about, but I can never find anyone that wants to play!

@Da Man__2003 I also play disc golf and have for a couple of years. fun game. ( I always bring a pair of swim trunks incase I lose my favorite discs.

I enjoy darts, pool, as well and hunting and fishing, along with Corn hole and washers. There really isn't much I don't play, but honestly..

My favorite sport of all, but more of a Hobby, is trying new Beer, a man can't go wrong doing that.

hell yeah man.

I usually throw dynamic, west side, latitude 64 stuff, other than my putters, and they got to be some gateway wizards. I've lost a couple discs in the lake and that shit aint cool. 

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png