[Accepted] Vutton

Vutton

Vutton

What is your current RS name? Vutton

List any previous RS namesBack hander

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

What you see is what you get I suppose, I'm max combat with fairly mediocre stats, really enjoy PvMing as a form of staking rehabiliation lmao. I've been around since 05, been palying on and off, probably most active during 2009-12 when dicing was still a thing.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan I've ever been ranked was Mew2's dicing clan back in 2011, pretty fun meeting new meme-rs in runescape.

Tell us about your yourself.

This is getting personal, I like that. Well I'm 21 and single. Jokes aside, I paly rs recreationally and I'm just looking for fun people who are semi-addicted to the game like myself. Would love to know more ppl from the community cuz so far the three ppl I know are fucking amazing.

How did you hear about us?  Through Pollie

What makes you want to join us? Like I said you guys are great sport, especially when the entire cc convinced me to stake my bank, I thought that was really fun/funny. Again highly appreciate everyone's kindness so far and would love to contribute to that lovely community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I meme and jokingly flame people, oh and I also have a horrid sense of humour.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png