[Accepted] cornaby3

cornaby3

cornaby33

What is your current RS name? cornaby3

List any previous RS namescornaby3 has been my only RS name on this AC

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been playing Runescape off and on since 2007 Quit RS3 right after EVO Combat. Cornaby was a child hood nickname and it just stuck. I mostly only pked in RS3, mainly pures and low defence accounts. On OSRS i got into skilling as to have a decent flow of income on my account as well as to achieve the high level count. I spend most of my time now training slayer, cooking, fletching. with occasional farm runs. Im only Level 104, with 75 att, 97 str, 70 deff, 92 range, 94 mage, and 64 prayer. 

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive never been part of a clan on OSRS, Mostly because i havnt ever put in the effort to join one. Id like to to get into clan pking and having teammates in the wilderness.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joe. Im 25, from the US. I am active duty Marine and I enjoy hiking, the beach, and a strong drink. I play a lot of RS lately for I am currently in a schooling phase with lots of time on my hands.

How did you hear about us?  The internet

What makes you want to join us? Id like to join a active can that pks and does pvm. This is the first time ive had an account over lvl 100 and with enjoying slayer id like to have a group to take on tougher monsters, as well as participate in large scale wilderness battles.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im a pretty straight forward guy, probibly the only thing that may deter you from accepting is the fact that im not very good at pking. its been a long time since i have and ive never been successful at hybriding. But i have ways of making money, with a solid 50+mill bank and i can gear myself.

Edited by cornaby3

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png