Wildguard Anniversary 2017

Mojo

• Retired Leader

On Wednesday, December 6th WG turns 14 years old.

The following Saturday, December 9th we have a day of events on both OSRS and RS3 to celebrate. 

There's something for everyone and of course, the schedule includes our yearly events of Veterans' War and Fire Fest.

As usual, all WG members and friends of WG are welcome to attend. Here's the day's schedule for both games.

OSRS

4 EST, 9 UK, 8 AM AEST (Sunday) - Deadman Seasonals Launch - Everyone starts at level 3, 1 hour of guaranteed PKing fun.

5 EST, 10 UK, 9 AM AEST  - Veterans War (F2P) - Our yearly classic. Veterans wear steel, newer members wear Rune. Veterans lose the battle to symbolise progress.

5.45 EST, 10.45 UK, 9.45 AM AEST - Fire Fest - Another yearly classic. Dress up in fancy dress and set popular locations on fire!

6.15 EST, 11.15 UK, 10.15 AM AEST - Drop Party (F2P) - We head to the party room for a clan and friends only drop party to finish the OSRS celebrations off. If you'd like to donate let me know!

OSRS clan members can consult the Calendar for any further events being hosted during the day.

RS3

7 EST, 12 AM UK (Sunday), 11 AM AEST (Sunday) - Veterans War (F2P) - Same as the OSRS one except for those who prefer RS3. Attend both if you wish.

8 EST, 1 AM UK, 12 PM AEST - Drop Party - Hosted by Rockscar at the party room.

Please do join us on Discord whilst events are taking place.

See you all there!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader
On 29/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, Frozen_10 said:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PARTYYYYYYYYYYY

MOJO WE NEED TO DO A DRUNKEN RAID AGAIN TO ALSO CELEBRATE WG'S 14TH BIRTHDAY

I don’t drink tho so I’m hesitant to organise it myself 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Mojo unpinned this topic