[Accepted] G abe

G abe

G abe

What is your current RS name? G abe

List any previous RS namesN/A

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This used to be a pure waaaaay back in the day when i first started but eventually went main after using it for so long. Currently maxed combat now 1900+ total level and looking to get into the pvp side. I mainly pvm by myself. I'm really looking to improve clicks, switching,getting kills, and making all around good friends to pk with. I heard this is a nice clan to learn the ropes and has a good community so that's why i'm here.

Tell us about your clan history.

Stud Unit a long time ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Gabe. 23 years old from California. I like to smoke weed and play runescape in my off time when im not working IRL. Have a full time job currently but spare time is usually spent on rs or outside going to shows, hiking, etc.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit poster. Cant remember name tbh.

What makes you want to join us? Trying to learn the ropes of pvp. everytime i step in the wild and attack someone my heart beats so hard it feels like its about to pop out of my chest lol. I want to be able to get past this and also make some friends in the way to consist of forming a small team to pk with. I plan to learn and play hard if i had the right guidance. Hope to be a well asset to the clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

p8LwK.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif