[Accepted] Theraythe

Theraythe

Theraythe

What is your current RS name? Theraythe

List any previous RS namesseraphin2552 (RS3)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i have played on and off for years on RS3 but never had any friends to play osrs with and am finally getting back into it with a few friends (Drizzle, Midnightxrush and CJ) and was invited to put in an app for the clan

Tell us about your clan history.

I dont have one currently on OSRS/RS3. I currently help run a gaming community called Experian on the game ARK (drizzle can tell you about that), and used to be part of black water RP clan on arma 3 for 3 years

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is Devon im 24 from mass, I have a bs in IT with a minor in system networking. I am a major gamer while maintaining sanity dealing with random assholes at work all day. I can play full set drums along with acoustic and electric guitar. I like vodka but am too broke for Belvedere all the time.

How did you hear about us?  WG_Drizzle (aka ray)

What makes you want to join us? I hate gaming alone

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im a supervisor at Bestbuy and i can get called in at any time which kinda sucks

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png