[Accepted] dragonshank2

Tojo

dragonshank2

What is your current RS name? dragonshank2

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2007, and I've been playing on and of ever since. My favorite things to do in game are pking, playing castle wars, and doing quests. Currently working towards doing MM2 and after that getting 99 defense.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 21 years old from Jacksonville Florida. I spend most of my free time playing rs, watching movies and anime, and hanging out in various discords. I don't do much gaming outside of rs aside from older and or indie games.

How did you hear about us?  Word of mouth probably. I've known about this clan since way back in pre eoc, but I've never really been interested in joining a clan until recently

What makes you want to join us? Pking has been my main source of fun in rs for as long as I've been playing, and I've always been a solo player, however I've recently gotten interested in clan pking and this seems like a great community to do that with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png