[Accepted] apps

apps

apps

What is your current RS name? apps

List any previous RS namesmym
Final Piety

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I also play on a max 20 def pure, however it does not have members at the moment.
I used to be part of FOE but they changed the def cap to 1-5 and I made a 60 attack piety pure so pk on that instead.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only other clan is FOE that I was known as 'Defiance' in and my pure is 'mym' but I hardly play on that now!

Tell us about your yourself.

CJ, male, 25, UK, student at uni I listen to all music and play LoL and OSRS.

How did you hear about us?  zybes forums looking for MED level clan.

What makes you want to join us? Look like friendly RS clan and endorsed by a Mod - further seem nice in the CC. Would like to learn some raids and PK as pking solo now a days is very difficult. Rev's will be interesting with a team!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Only 99 combat but I have a specific account build so will not be going any higher (i do have rigour though and will be getting augury).

Those are not my stat's btw... I must have forgot to fill a section in. 

-apps.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif