[Declined] Cheaux

Cheaux

Cheaux

What is your current RS name? Cheaux

List any previous RS namesFingerd, Chrisht, Kwavo, PHAGGlT (its an L), Obby sir, iDoge, are all my acounts.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2005. For the majority of the time I was about pvm but since the wildy rejuvination I have been pking and doing things like revs and new content all the time. I would like to do raids a lot. Money is no issue to me and I;d rather have fun pking and stuff.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really been in a clan with forums or applications. I hang out in social clans or youtubers clans and stuff. I am pretty active and like talking a lot because this game is boring alone.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dillon. I'm a 19 year old dude working part time. I enjoy sports, gaming, socializing, and talking about current events because I watch the news often. Fun fact, I was offered a D3 basketball scholarship at a small liberal arts school but turned it down because of family issues, hence why I work and live at home. I really don't like when people are jerks for no reason. Lastly, I hope to make friends in this clan and I will be on discord a lot doing pk trips and bossing and stuff.

How did you hear about us?  I saw you guys on the forums when I decided it was time to find a clan

What makes you want to join us? You guys have by far the best website, forums, details, organization, etc. I read all the rules and I'm really with it. Can't pick out 1 rule that I dislike.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I scammed bandos tassits like 2 years ago when I was in high school and was like level 80 lol. I'm much different now and to prove it I would be down to host a giveaway or donate to a high rank to do a giveaway. I totally get if that's the reason I don't get in. I will never ask for a loan or anything as that gets annoying when people do the same. I will loan out minor gears like ballistas and darkbows to the clan in order to get people to come on pvp trips.