[Accepted] Darth Jax

Darth Jax

Darth Jax

What is your current RS name? Darth Jax

List any previous RS namesJax1702

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in the middle of 2011. I mainly like to play OSRS as it reminds me the good old days of RS2. My favourite skill is magic and favourite activity is merchanting.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan called Sith Empire in the early RS3. That's why i have Darth in my name. High ranks needed to have "Darth" in they're names.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 17 year old male from cold and beautiful Estonia what is full of swamps and forests. My hobbies are music, history, gaming.
I can play guitar and sing. I can speak estonian, german, english, russian, little bit of finnish and livonian. I like nationalism, etnofuturism, finno ugric studies, hearthstone.

How did you hear about us?  I was in this clan in RS3, but I dont like how RS3 has turned out.

What makes you want to join us? I would like to be in an active clan where it could be fun to play.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here's some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

Myself and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png