[Accepted] mini hooves

Claws

mini hooves

What is your current RS name? mini hooves

List any previous RS namesC L A U S aka the main

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Have been playing since rs classic and early rs2 days. 2005-2006ish. Played up until a year after eoc before quitting, coming back for osrs though. Main got hacked and lost ~200m, so I made an ironman. I like pvming and skilling. Mini hooves was a joke because mini horse name was similar to iron hooves, so as a joke i changed my name to mini hooves and now he is my father.

Tell us about your clan history.

Former WG coming back

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is nick and I am an army cyber operater, I like video games and computers. I build pc's for people usually free, built my first at the age of 9. Some people throw around the "genius" word but I can just visualize computers and information in a different way than normal people. I like classic rock music and some rap. I play on Xbox One and PC, (also mini horse"gato mojato" is not as good as I am at cod ww2" I like ironman mode because it adds a challenge and makes me appreciate the little things. I also am working on building a mobile friendly cyptocurrency market place with lowered fees, and more then just 3 types of coin.

What makes you want to join us? I've recently come back and WG made me happy

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I did once accidently hit mojo with a gmaul during a pk trip but was a 0, was an accident and I'm sure it isn't something big.

edit 1: MORE ABOUT ME

Edited by Claws
More about me

3 minutes ago, Claws said:

I am an army cyber operater,

That sounds awesome.

4 minutes ago, Claws said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I did once accidently hit mojo with a gmaul during a pk trip but was a 0, was an accident and I'm sure it isn't something big.

l0l. Mutiny!

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

• Retired Leader

Hey welcome back @Claws, could maybe expand that About Me section a little though.

Also I can see that your last application was declined because you didn't request the application review so be sure to do that this time.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif