[Accepted] Crypt Reaper

SPARTAN-138

Crypt Reaper

What is your current RS name? Crypt Reaper

List any previous RS namesN/A

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing for nearly 12years or so. I'm just an adventurer that solo Pks. I've gotten 99 Ranged on RS3- 97-99 was EOC. I never quit RS3 like any of the other people that did, just did it all the way up till a year ago. Still want the gravite shortbow & I intend to get 120 Ranged, too. I got 99 Ranged using just shortbows and mithril arrows, 7levels made p2p, and I got it to pop up on my world as Ice Cold Dew.
I've gotten 99 Firemaking for my Quest Cape on Old School and use this grid the most.
I also just started a Classic account. I'm lvl 17 atm.

Tell us about your clan history.

I solo Pk'd for a few years and got several friends that stretched out for a decade online and not. I've joined The WatchGuard, Casseroles clan, The Pirate Ship, & Reapers of Runescape Community.
The first two were on RS3. I just joined The WatchGuard because I could. Wasn't bad I didn't last long before I knew it I just stopped playing for a few months.
Casserole was a famous player on RS3- I was apart of her Friends Chat and inevitably joined their clan.
Then I joined The Pirate Ship. I thought being F2P was acceptable but it wasn't so I got excommunicated.
As for OldSchool I recently left Reapers of Runescape Community. My discord malfunctions, the browser one doesn't allow me to join groups & I'm not the mobile kind of guy. So after three months before it started to malfunction I left having attained Corporal. I've Pk'd with them several times and raided, too. It was fun being part of a Pking clan. That's all I need in my RS lifestyle. But I was being left behind because they had just a few players- 4-9 at best that have joined. They wanted to use Discord all the time for world hopping. I just couldn't follow... I tried to get 1750total to make a gap, but I figured I'd just leave for the sake of my own honor.
That was my first clan & being a combat oriented clan I have stopped name changing and will keep the name Crypt Reaper in their legeacy throughout my campaign on blood.

Tell us about your yourself.

I skateboard, train in katana, do a lil spetsnaz couperating, I'm 25 years old, just live with my parents still. know Polish. Just work out.
babes, babes, babes.

How did you hear about us?  OS Forums

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking to spread my legacy. This clan looks affordable and comfortable.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: None.

This is the link to my very own kenjutsu. The Space Dragon Style.
I'm a ronin from Amegakure.
I'm also a bit of a space pirate.

Made Great Basin Rattlesnake.

Thanks. I have changed my name to Scythepunk ingame. I was hoping you guys can change that for me instead of Crypt Reaper. I did notice I said my own honor and found a loop hole. Now starts my legacy.
They helped me get readier for pking. Got like 10 rune pl8legs, dscims, helms of neitzitnot, excetra excetra.

This is the link to my very own kenjutsu. The Space Dragon Style.
I'm a ronin from Amegakure.
I'm also a bit of a space pirate.

Made Great Basin Rattlesnake.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png