Community Intro- SPARTAN-138

SPARTAN-138

Hey, I'm Sebastian. but please call me Snake.
I just filled out an application and I'm a bit of an airhead on RuneScape so I messaged the 3 guys before I finished reading line 2! Figured I'd come in and do an intro out of good faith, then.
I'm level 101. My mage is 85, my range is 85. I intend to get 80 Attack, 95 Strength, 90 Defence, 99 Ranged, 94 Mage. Those will be my perm stats.

I play Pest Control, Castle Wars, and solo Pk. I joined with the intentions of being part of the Pking side of things. I'm social and love communities, so even if I'm not 115+ combat I know how to wait. I'll integrate into the community.

I bought a katana and have been mastering it. So much so that I even joined one of the Naruto ninja villages- I'm from Amegakure!
Search "Space Dragon Style" by Sebastian Dabrowski to see my one years mastering of a real katana.

WIN_20171223_13_57_53_Pro.jpg

Edited by HognoseSnake
My name is new.

This is the link to my very own kenjutsu. The Space Dragon Style.
I'm a ronin from Amegakure.
I'm also a bit of a space pirate.

Made Great Basin Rattlesnake.

Thanks man. Favorite band. Got 8CDs, Brave New Worlds "The Nomad" is my song. Haha, thanks got the katana. They're 150k now. greaser, huh? Sick, sick. Iberian wolves or die, baby.

I got Number of The Beast, The Essential Iron Maiden, Brave New World, The Final Frontier, Edward the Great, Iron Maiden, A Matter of Life and Death.
I would like the CD with Sun and Steel on it.

Lost my Live after Death hoody to some girl at the skatepark.... but my T-Shirts always stand strong.

5 hours ago, kn0t a bot said:

Sorry I'm a millennial, what is a CD? =P

Lol

"Compact disc (CD) is a digital optical disc data storage format that was co-developed by Philips and Sony and released in 1982. The format was originally developed to store and play only sound recordings but was later adapted for storage of data (CD-ROM). 

Standard CDs have a diameter of 120 millimetres (4.7 in) and can hold up to about 80 minutes of uncompressed audio or about 700 MiB of data. The Mini CD has various diameters ranging from 60 to 80 millimetres (2.4 to 3.1 in); they are sometimes used for CD singles, storing up to 24 minutes of audio, or delivering device drivers."

500px-OD_Compact_disc.svg.png

######

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!

• SPARTAN-138 changed the title to Community Intro- Rogue Nu

I skateboard. Parties don't mean much to me anymore. After they ended I ended up a jailhouse champion and just never looked back. Girls, girls, girls.
But what I'm getting at is I don't have an interest in bands. I'll just play a harmonica once in a while.

I also became a swordsman. Because hand-to-hand is to easy.

• SPARTAN-138 changed the title to Community Intro- SPARTAN-138
On 11/01/2018 at 3:04 PM, jaredspurr said:

why those stats? seems like your really limited yourself, like 96 str would be max hit for an example and higher magic level increases magic defense. and what do you gain by 80 attack?

not everyone is a maxed multi bot let him play how he wants

2lnz21z.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, for some reason my I.P. Address is restrained or something. It's not letting me log in on my laptop. I had to create this alternative.
I was having a vacation with my parents- they invited me to the Bahamas. I returned ready to play runescape and my computer is sending me red coyote mixed messages. What's happened?