[Accepted] HCIMveganBTW

WG Shovel

HCIMveganBTW

What is your current RS name? HCIMveganBTW

List any previous RS namesS h o v e l
Shovelface

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing for around a decade, I enjoy PVM and skilling and a bit of f2p pking but never really got into the members scene. I eventually intend to max but who knows if that'll happen.

Tell us about your clan history.

Nothing significant, small for fun clan in RS3.

Tell us about your yourself.

My IRL name is Jacob i'm an Australian, I mostly just game or read. I tend to go through phases of one or the other so I occasionally disappear for a week or two and catch up on my reading.

How did you hear about us?  Lilf Toph

What makes you want to join us? I always enjoy games most when I play socially and have always been tempted to get into the clanning community, this clan is well known for being one of the more respectable groups.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm currently good friends with LILF Toph, a member of your clan.

• Retired Leader
11 hours ago, HCIMveganBTW said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm currently good friends with LILF Toph, a member of your clan.

Definitely a deterrent!

Welcome :)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png