[Declined] dopefuturez

dopefuturez

dopefuturez

What is your current RS name? dopefuturez

List any previous RS namesfuturespy007

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape for quite a while now (since I was 8 years old, currently 19). Of course, like many others, I was on and off with the game at many points in time but am getting back into it. I have no bans or anything on record and enjoy the PvP aspect of the game as well as PvMing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was previously a part of Knights of PvM until I decided that I wanted to join a clan that was involved with PvP as well as PvM (best of both worlds right?) and then I joined Wilderness Guardians. I lost my rank because I had been dealing with some family issues and stopped playing runescape for a bit and then I also attended university.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andre, I'm 19 and live on the east coast of the US. I'm a computer science major at the University of Rhode Island. I enjoy gaming (CS GO and PUBG along with others). I'm nice, outgoing, and sociable.

How did you hear about us?  The official runescape forum

What makes you want to join us? Being able to establish relationships with a community, having people to pk with, organized pk trips and events, and being able to use voice communication on trips.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

• 3 weeks later...