[Declined] PKiff

Pkiff

PKiff

What is your current RS name? PKiff

List any previous RS names.....1slayer1010 way back in the day. I was 13 and though # symbol would work lol.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is back on the grind to reach what I used to have. I loved to cut wood and was my first 99. I like to AFK grind more lately which made me actually want to do more. In the process of raising combat to attempt bosses easily. It is a long on and off history, but the passion for the game never died. This is one of the few games that I can play for hours and not rage one time lol.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never actually joined a clan, been trying a bit of solo PK on my pure because I love the wild but it’s not enough. I’m looking forward to joining a clan that actually holds events and should be a fun time.

Tell us about your yourself.

We can start by saying I’m 28 now and still remember playing on classic. I work retail which is never fun but I’m great with people so it makes it easier. Runescape is my escape and my best friend from high school had been on the grind with me since OSRS came back. I tend to not talk much to random people on RS so I hope with joining that can change and I will have a community to give me a reason to stay on more and get to my goals.

How did you hear about us?  First clan I saw that didn’t just need combat stats on the forums.

What makes you want to join us? I might have explained a few of these in my other posts, but mostly I want to experience RuneScape in full. There are plenty of bosses that I want to experience and with the right clan it can be fun. Plus the wilderness battles will be epic :).

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When league comes back into season I play less runescape. I’m pretty sure I can handle AFK skills and finding an event or two a week to join each week, so nothing much to come clean about.

• Retired Leader
18 minutes ago, Pkiff said:

Figured I would need to wait the 48 hours, but will click that link when I get back home. Thank you guys for the quick welcome. 

it's just the same thing telling you to wait 48 hours :P 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...