[Accepted] Ayymz

Ayymz

Ayymz

What is your current RS name? Ayymz

List any previous RS namesVictor7100

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing Runescape in 05. My RSN sorta resembles my middle name. I enjoy crashing iron men at bandos..... Jk ;) I like to do everything! Pking especially, but I've been PVMing trying to rebuild from someone betraying me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been in one other 'official' clan which was: Exiled Sins. It fell apart because the leader is a piece of trash and scammed a bunch of people for a lot of money.

Tell us about your yourself.

I go by my middle name which is Amy. My first name is Leanna, but I like my middle name better. Plus it kinda flows with my RSN. Anyways I'm 22, living in the states, have a bachelor's degree in computer science, and work at Ford Motor Company! I play soccer twice a week and SOMETIMES stream Overwatch and H1Z1 =DD

How did you hear about us?  I had a bandos task and was waiting for a friend. I came across a few of your members killing bandos together and I asked what clan they were in :P

What makes you want to join us? I have no friends lol.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I mostly play RS at work or late evening, so evidently it's hard for me to use a mic. I'll stop by and say hi from time to time, but don't expect consistency with my mic use. Maybe on holidays or time-off!

Welcome! 

I've done lots with the clan and never used a mic so I think you'll be fine. Might have to to join the Discord channel and listen in once in a while depending what kind of event you're attending (like pking) but you really dont need one for PvM.

Best of luck with us, glad to have you!

suh dude.jpg

15 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our forums Amy. This is definitely a good place to find RS friends :D 

Thank you =D!

8 hours ago, WG Da Man said:

Welcome amy

Thanks!

8 hours ago, WG Da Man said:

Welcome amy

tytytyty

15 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our forums Amy. This is definitely a good place to find RS friends :D 

Excited to meet new peeps =D

13 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Hey Amy! Welcome to the guardians! 

Hey thanks!

13 hours ago, kn0t a bot said:

Welcome! 

I've done lots with the clan and never used a mic so I think you'll be fine. Might have to to join the Discord channel and listen in once in a while depending what kind of event you're attending (like pking) but you really dont need one for PvM.

Best of luck with us, glad to have you!

That's good! I'm excited to pk with you guys

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png