[Declined] Clout Mafia

itsgiovanni7

Clout Mafia

What is your current RS name? Clout Mafia

List any previous RS names0n3 sp3k k0 and Xorochimaru

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

level 123 , 700m networth. mostly a pvper , got 99 str for my first skill. I started playing runescape when it first came out and was addicted to it ever since than.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a lot of clans for top rsps servers and a couple in runescape called The fallen and Relentless

Tell us about your yourself.

i like to win, im a good sport, im 21, im good with people, and can expect big things from me 24/7. Im more of a leader than a follower but i know my position until i gain more respect.

How did you hear about us?  was scrolling through clans

What makes you want to join us? the pvp and pvm is perfect because i like both. I've been in clan chat couple times and everyone is very nice and i like that. I also, love the name of the clan!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes, i understand.

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: in situations where someone is joking where we are supposed to be serious gets me angry, that's about it.

Edited by itsgiovanni7

cba typing everything if we were in discord and you asked me i could tell you everything but my app is just filling in the blanks. for runescape my old clan was The Fallen and the other was a clan i owned but than i closed it. It was called relentless. I am very interested in this clan though and my aim is to be higher than lieutenant.

8 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our boards. It does need a bit more effort and as Fargorn says we needs the names of your clans 

^^

added more.

Edited by itsgiovanni7