Opinions on PUBG XBOX ONE?

Claws

I don't have it. However what I've heard from multiple people is that its garbage on the xbox. No surprises there, bad servers and its still aparently a Beta game so will be a while before its top quality. Simply put they rushed it as normal for the profit. Annoys the hell out of me when companys do that, I'd rather wait longer and have it completed and polished fully working than have a game with major issues.

22 hours ago, G abe said:

Ive wanted PubG for so long but i need to either splurge on a xbox or build a pc...

Problems..

Build a pc that will last you 3 new xbox generations and is upgradeable, or buy an xbox  and play with gato mojato(still trying to figure out what it means). I'd play on pc with you, or xbox

11 hours ago, suffud said:

I don't have it. However what I've heard from multiple people is that its garbage on the xbox. No surprises there, bad servers and its still aparently a Beta game so will be a while before its top quality. Simply put they rushed it as normal for the profit. Annoys the hell out of me when companys do that, I'd rather wait longer and have it completed and polished fully working than have a game with major issues.

I wouldn't call it garbage, servers are good for me, little to no lag, but it does seem a little rushed. Rendering in first 30 seconds awful. But i heard on XBOX one X it doesnt have rendering issues