[Accepted] poiuyt415

poiuyt415

poiuyt415

What is your current RS name? poiuyt415

List any previous RS namesNon Applicable

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally played runescape in 2003 up till EOC, then came back a couple of years after OSRS started up. I really love OSRS and just couldn't take to EOC. I'm a massive fan of pvming and do almost any boss and am also keen to try pking events because I've never done them before. Recently been getting into fishing and mining whilst trying to pluck up the determination to get my rcing up haha. For my name? well its just the top line of the keyboard from right to left, the opposite of qwerty

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Scott
Males
UK
University Student
Bar person
Rugby and gaming
a little bit of everything for my taste in music
I'm typically an easy going person eager to try anything, not much I can think of I wouldn't be interesting in trying out

How did you hear about us?  well as i got pked at revenants by you fine specimens i was told to join WG CC haha

What makes you want to join us? the past couple of days I've been in the cc I've seen a lot of activity with a friendly and fun vibe. for example itimus and some other clan members were more then happy to teach me and four other members to do our first ever raid, I really appreciated the effort the clan members are putting in to help newcomers and make me feel welcome. On top of this the cc seems to have good structure and offers a lot of different events to keep it interesting.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: not sure if this applies here, but I wish to join the CC but will be absent from runescape from around the 7th of January till the 21st for exams. but other then that I should be playing fairly regularly and able to contribute to the cc!

23d444889e79f09faec22c4acc09e2a7.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png