[Accepted] Mr ARJ

MR ARJ

Mr ARJ

What is your current RS name? Mr ARJ

List any previous RS namesi_spyer_i

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing runescape in about 2008 had 2 accounts a pure and a main, focused on the pure more i was a member of F.O.E for a long time done a fair bit of clanning and pking. i do a bit more pvm now as my account is a main i do have an alt but its just a money maker atm. but i want to get back into the pking as when i used to play with a clan it was one of the best memorys i have, and im hoping this clan is what im looking for =D

Tell us about your clan history.

i was a long time member of the pure clan F.O.E i done a fair bit of clan warring and pking.

i also had my own clan for a short period of time for about 6 months a clan of about 30 members which i still have good mates that play osrs with me today =D

Tell us about your yourself.

myself ... i live in Australia

my name is Alex

i am 23 years old

for work i am a Firefighter and is my passion i love my job

and music well why would you listen to anything else other then rock ????

education ... before i was a firefighter i am duel trade in mechanical engineering machinist / fabrication ( i did not finish grade 12 read it and weep high school teachers that said i would not become anything if i did not finish school ) =D

How did you hear about us?  osrs facebook group

What makes you want to join us? need a good bunch of lads to slay big scary monsters and kill nubs ? why else

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: as i am a firefighter i may need to leave at any second without warning other then ( i gotta go ) on discord

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png