[Declined] Defend0r17

Bradyc94

Defend0r17

What is your current RS name? Defend0r17

List any previous RS namesIrock#2, Zezimos

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape since I was a kid. I got a little bored of RS3 so I made a new character on OSRS. I had planned on making it into a defence pure but once I got to 70 defence they nerfed the Serp helm so I gave up and had the name Defend0r17 haha. I enjoy slayer, fishing, hunting and of course the combat skills. I'm trying to get into PvM so I can earn some money and buy bonds for membership.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Brady. Male. 23. United States. College Student at BYU. Studying computer science. I'm a musician and love sports as well. I play the french horn, guitar, baseball, basketball, and much more. I love oranges and HATE olives.

How did you hear about us?  I googled OSRS wilderness clans and this was the first thing that came up!

What makes you want to join us? Well the testimonials from some of my favorite players definitely helped. I love this game and I have no one on my friends list in OSRS so i'd like to interact more with the community and get to know more players.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well.... back in the day (2006) I used to tell people I could trim their armor for free. I was a non member and wanted some cool rune armor. I got perma banned the next day hahaha. I will never go back to that. I've also bought gold a few times, but now that I'm a member and have the skill levels to make my own money there is no need.

• 3 weeks later...