[Accepted] BuyYourName

BuyYourName

BuyYourName

What is your current RS name? BuyYourName

List any previous RS namesAnubis Blitz

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2007, my old account was Anubis Blitz, i love pvming although i haven't done it as much as I would like, so i have a lot to learn. I made my account 57days and have almost hit 1500 total, currently 105 combat and climbing quickly. I love making money flipping and collecting loot tabs. I like to be the guy that throws out Tb's and tanks at bosses.

Tell us about your clan history.

not much tbh, i was in a clan for first 3-4years then they kinda fell off so the clan did to, ever since i havent had a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

recently married
24 years old
Finance Assistant
Male
have 2 cats, bearded dragon and a chameleon.

How did you hear about us?  fourms, and hanging out in clan chat/ went to bandos

What makes you want to join us? fun environment, been lurking in chat for over 2 weeks and I like the community, seems like fun times. in another 2months i should be at least 95 combats, 118 combat...which will be nice for more content.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: my main was banned for botting after quiting for a year or 2, came back runescape was completly different with EOC, i logged in on osrs had 2 start fresh...didnt have time with just finishing college new job, new wife. so i botted and it got my "eoc main" 137combat banned. TBH, i botted green dragons for like 20hours straight, so i wasnt trying to be sneaky, more curious how long it would last for. i Had no intention of returning to EOC, so it was irrelevant to me. made this one in it's ashes and been playing clean ever since.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png