[Accepted] key pk wand

Dr Biceps

key pk wand

What is your current RS name? key pk wand

List any previous RS namesRS3: czarny smok6
OSRS: key pk wand

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started around 2005 and played a lot for a couple of years (I remember runescape classic). I had to stop playing because i had not enough time.

Someone said: "When I heard about OSRS I started again to see if it was fun but lost interest quickly. But no one can really quit Runescape and here I am." I share that sentiment, so I have started playing Runescape again.

On OSRS I'm currently working on maxing strength/range combined with slayer training.

My native language is polish, I misunderstood minigame guide thats why my character has 8 defence.

Tell us about your clan history.

RS3: I've joined a two polish clans.
OSRS: I've tried to join a pure clan, because nobody knew me there (my firend list is empty since i started playing osrs) my apply was declined. I don't remember clan name.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 25 years old. I would like to improve my englando, so i hope playing the game with other players will develop my language skills and let me get some fun.

Outside of Runescape i take classes at the University, where i am studying and working. I'm phd student. In my work i'm teaching students about mechanical reliability. As a student I want to do some reasarch about renewable energy from car. I have a few ideas which i believe are completely new in automotive industry.

My personality is a bit complicated, Everything in my behavior points to introvert. That's why
I may not speak a lot in first days (and also my firend list is empty since i started playing osrs). For sure, it will take more time to get know each other.

How did you hear about us?  zybez.net

What makes you want to join us?
Reasons;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=203&v=-qheSvEhvdU
- "Level Requirements: None "
The main reason is:
- "Since 2003, the Wilderness Guardians have been an honour clan"

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 
1. I sold my RS3 account czarny smok6 (I sold this account, after Eoc update)
2. I might be useless in pvm (I can be food supplier) or pvp events because of my low defence/combat level.

Edited by Dr Biceps
language mistakes

Working out your triceps actually make your arms look bigger ;) 

Good luck with your application! I know a couple words of polish, but WG Zula (one of our greasier pkers) is fluent if i stand correct. He could be a good resource for you! 

Not a bad application, do you pk alot? 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums :)

as a pure you’d be more restricted in which events you can do but it’s your choice at the end of the day. If you don’t pk much I would train the defence. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png