[Accepted] 7 Jad on PCP

7 Jad

7 Jad on PCP

What is your current RS name? 7 Jad on PCP

List any previous RS namesParasite2005

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2005, and played consistently until about 2011. I have always been a pretty casual player in that I train skills I enjoy and play the game in ways that I have fun. I don't always enjoy grinding skills like a lot of people do, but will grind it out if I have to! I quit around the evolution of combat (never played it) and was 126 combat I believe with 99 range and mage, both my favorite skills. Ive always been a clan person, I enjoy enjoy events of all kinds, castle wars is my favorite minigame, but also love pvming, pvp, etc. The community aspect and being able to do things with other people is what makes the game so enjoyable. Ive been playing OSRS a lot but haven't really been a part of any clans and I have missed it, so here I am :-)

I am most looking forward to being part of a community and getting in some pking, minigames, and other events. Right now I am mostly training slayer and am working towards finishing up 99 range, training strength, and short term finishing fally hard diaries to do giant mole (my favorite boss)

Tell us about your clan history.

If anyone was around back in 2007, they may remember me as my original account name Parasite2005. I was leader of Neitiznot+Jatizso POC for about 3 years. We were a decent presence in the RSB, and moreso in the POC community (Kingdom of Varrock, Empire of Falador, etc.). We participated in the RSB battle ladder and RSB variety ladder, which we held rank 1 on both for about half a year each in the lower league for clans with 90+ combat reqs, although we did not have any specific requirements. I love clan wars, and I know WG was/is a warring and pking clan, or at least that's how I knew of them back in the day. Though respectable unlike some of the other pking clans around that time. So I hope to be able to get back into some clan warring and pking.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am now 24 years old and working for the year until I head back to school for my MA for the field of Higher Education. Outside of RS, I enjoy football (go jaguars!), soccer, and loads of other video games. I live in the US on the east coast and enjoy it here :-)

How did you hear about us?  A name known a long time :)

What makes you want to join us? Ive known the WG rep for a long time, and it's always been a respectable one. The qualities of WG align with my interests now and its something Id like to be a part of. I have looked at clans all over the RSB and WG was the one I kept coming back to

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif