Pius XIII

What is your current RS name? Pius XIII

List any previous RS namesI Volo I
I Teutonic I
Redazreal
WG Babylon
This Babylon
His Dukeship

What is your total level and combat level?

88 Combat
1382 Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Basically this current account is a wip I'm making to clan with. I got bored and did 99 cooking but i'm back on track with account goals. I started playing back right after the rs2 switch, and started clanning in 2006. I played my main before eoc (I Teutonic I) until jagex ruined the game and made this account once runescape came back out.

Tell us about your clan history.

I messed around with quite a few low level clans back in the day. My first real clan was The Black Wolves which later evolved into Dangerous Business. I stopped clanning and starting messing around with low level teams and stuff that I can't really remember off the top of my head and then joined WG.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi i'm Rich and I am a veteran of the United States Air Force. I am into guns, cars and catholic stuff. I like America, bacon, whiskey, cigars, and debating theology while involving any of the above things. I am a drummer, and I listen to everything from 80s to black metal. I have a disability rating from my service, which I use to buy bonds and membership (this is where your tax dollars go).

How did you hear about us?  pkri with you guys if i remember right

What makes you want to join us? because I don't have to grind to like 115 combat or whatever anymore to pk with you guys so i'm just going to do what I can when I can. I'm still maxing range/mage and probably defence. Haven't decided if I will just stay a barrows build and get melee or not.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a saved picture of His Lordship's ducksheets on a hard drive somewhere.

Also i've done alot of stuff that i've already told you guys about. Rwt, botted minigames because I hated farming and scammed back in the early days because I was 12.

7 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Welcome Rich! I'm pretty interested in that picture of his lordship tho :P

nooo trust me. that picture got a few people kicked/banned back in the day trust me

also welcome back. only bad thing about not being a main is you are going to get pked by pures where we are not going to be able to help you

Edited by jaredspurr

3 hours ago, jaredspurr said:

nooo trust me. that picture got a few people kicked/banned back in the day trust me

also welcome back. only bad thing about not being a main is you are going to get pked by pures where we are not going to be able to help you

It's only temporary. I'm probably going on to max combat anyways knowing myself. 

Thanks for all the replies guys. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png