[Declined] Cowsatday14

Cowsatday

Cowsatday14

What is your current RS name? Cowsatday14

List any previous RS namesIve literally had dozens of accounts, but my most memorable would be:

Cowsatday
Cowsatday3
Cowsatday14
Bow2mebish

What is your total level and combat level?

2018-01-23-22-10-56-0169.png.f3d78c15f40c3e5e41ae3ef3f5636392.png

My total level is 1587, and my combat at the moment is 93

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played since 2004, with a history of taking the occasional year off. I played for a long time for very hardcore, then I quit when they removed pking/staking as thats what I lived for. I came back for a little while after sometime along the way I was caught in first ever big ban/reset wave (everyone did it) and was really discouraged and quit. I actually already played osrs, but i forgot my account so I just started a new one. So far so good, I plan to be 110+ to pk soon as well.

Tell us about your clan history.

I literally have no clan history. Ive always hung out in big streamer channels, but they obviously suck being so huge with little moderation. Want to join a real clan with trips that I can do stuff with.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Justin, I am 26 and from Texas. I own my own business, it is a trash valet company. I play osrs obviously, I like to go to festivals like raves and whatnot get real shitty on the occasional weekend, I also really love tacos. Music is all rap or edm. Tiesto, carnage, uzi, migos, drake, afrojack etc etc.. I have no "talents". I like obama, mexican food, and dos equis. I dislike trump, corn, and coors lite.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Been in the cc everyday for about a month, really get along well with pretty much everyone and think its a good fit

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I admitted already I botted back in the day, but i mean, it was pretty rampant. I have since changed my ways, im a new man.