Superbowl Predictions.

WG Da Man

Team Canada will crush the USA despite being 1/10th their population in the upcoming winter Olympics. That is my prediction. GGWP. EZ McDonalds country.

I would put money on the patriots? I don't follow though. I know they have been a powerhouse the last 5 years. Is Brady still their QB? Isn't he like 40? 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

On 1/28/2018 at 11:43 AM, WG Fargorn said:

Team Canada will crush the USA despite being 1/10th their population in the upcoming winter Olympics. That is my prediction. GGWP. EZ McDonalds country.

I would put money on the patriots? I don't follow though. I know they have been a powerhouse the last 5 years. Is Brady still their QB? Isn't he like 40? 

Yes, Brady is still their QB and yes he's old AF

Eagles win... everyone wants the Eagles to win cause no one is a Patriots fan.  They lie and cheat.  I'm so tired of that damn team in the championship and the Superbowl.  Jags should have beat them.  Refs gave the Pats the game though as always.

I fuckin hate the pats but I just cant see them losing tbh.  That eagles D is good, but its just so hard to keep Brady down for 4 quarters.  I know this especially well as a jets fan.  Ill be rooting my heart out for the eagles but if I were a gambling man, I'm taking the pats and laying the points.  

Game flow will keep it tight early, maybe even an early lead by the eagles.  Pats take the lead before the half, or early in the 3rd Q and they hold it near that margin.  A late 4th Q TD seals it. 

Pats 27- Eagles 13

Edited by Ssnatch It