[Accepted] TheSoap

theSoap

TheSoap

What is your current RS name? TheSoap

List any previous RS namesDeSoap
Moe Lest0r (real 2007)

What is your total level and combat level?

1239/102

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Returned to osrs upon learning it existed, aiming to get same combat levels I had before I had quit back in pre-eoc. Gave the account away and lost it forever. Always loved and have mained Pvp. I don't like skilling, damn near at all.

Tell us about your clan history.

Screwed around with random pk clans on a daily basis for small trips early in-game while leveling up. Was a longtime member of qt daddy(?) when I was playing.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, Im currently working in family business as a baker. Worked as an emt-b for a year, switched companies to strictly 911, hated it and got out. Now I'm going back to school to get an associates in fire science and possibly leaving for the army in an effort to become a 68-whiskey. In-hopes for when I come back I can have a hell of a lot easier time getting into the fire dept. than it would be, without the 6 years that go into your pension anyway from the army. I grew up in a somewhat poor city in Los Angeles county and moved to a lower middle class. Also grew up in a construction language-based family so I may seem a bit insensitive/blunt at times, and If you are offended, maybe its time to consider playing with parental supervision over you're shoulder, at all times. And if you REALLY like living life on the edge but are sensitive, get a life alert button that you hang around your neck that directs the call to your parents phone so they can haul ass home and rock you to bed in their arms ... But really, I try to do good irl and mean well. God damn I'm benevolent, son.

I wont disclose my first name because its too damn strange and itll show up on google results, the fire dept. sheriffs and whatever else I may apply for will look it up. Last name, Nunez, A nunez. I like to paint with oils (although still learning), play the viola, like a ton of shit, and dislike a ton of shit but have an extraordinarily high tolerance for bullshit.
Yep, thats me, by the way I'm 24.

How did you hear about us?  Random in the motherload mine, guys name is rut469. He seemed alright.

What makes you want to join us? I dig the whole honor code and all, camaraderie is great and want to do more than just play solo through osrs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I usually risk losing 5k from doublers on a one-time trade and run with the extra 5k I get back and report them for scamming anyway. I'm an ANIMAL, I know, call the cops, they ain't gunna stop me.

a87a1960a77756b94359de388a7e95ed.png

Edited by theSoap
Added proofs.

Forgot to throw it out there, I'm aiming for 94 mag and then raising enough money for chinning to 90-95 range. Primary goals after lunar diplomacy and desert treasure (which I'm about to start and finish)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif