[Accepted] Ssnatch It

Ssnatch It

Ssnatch It

What is your current RS name? Ssnatch It

List any previous RS namesMaxact145 and a variety of F2P Pking accounts... all of these being now RS3 accounts but inactive for I'd wager over 8 years.

What is your total level and combat level?

1486 total

94 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape in 2005 and got a membership about a year after playing.

The account I play on was not mine to start, if I am being quite honest. I was wandering around aimless in runescape at level 23ish when someone in Lumbridge said that they were quitting runescape and getting rid of their account. Seeing as they were level 38 and I was 23 I eagerly accepted to take the account off their hands and find a bank full of money. Alas, the account was broke and skills were even worse than mine. But for some reason, I decided to start training on this new account that had come into my possession called Ssnatch It. That was 13 years ago and this account has always been my main since. I never changed the name, I have no idea what it means, and I never plan on changing it.

My favorite thing in RS is questing, and I recently finished Dragon Slayer 2 which makes me very happy and sad. I plan on getting all my skills to 60 and then work on getting my combat up to do the higher level PVM I never did as a kid.

Tell us about your clan history.

Probably about a million RS forum clans that I joined or helped create, and a few failed ones me and my friends would try to transition to an invisionfree board.

My major tenure in a clan was TDM which i was on and off with for multiple years. I started playing again a year ago after a multi year break and I do not believe I was in any clans since OSRS started (if I did it was for a very short tenure).

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Max, I'm 25 and I live in Houston, Texas. I graduated from university in Philadelphia, and after moving back home to New York for 3 years, I relocated for work here a little less than a year ago. I work in insurance. I'm a huge sports fan and I travel a lot. Between weekend getaways, business trips and vacations I am on the road 1-3 times per month.

How did you hear about us?  RSC/name recognition

What makes you want to join us? I have recently reached my goal in RS that I set when I returned, the quest cape, and am looking for some Friends in this game as my buddy who prodded me into returning is now hardly active. I wanted to join one of the clans that I recognized from back in the day, as I have played this game for so long and often pine for the days before efficiencyscape. I hope there are people here who enjoy reminiscing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: No botting
No spying
No RWT

I have for sure scammed people in my tween/teen days but I have for sure lost more money from being scammed than gained from it myself. Nowadays I mostly keep to myself in this game.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png