Remember your self as a "noob"?

Back in 2004-07, can't remember correctly, I've looted a Santa Hat from a level 3, who died to a mugger in Varrock rune shop. I was feeling my self super puper duper happy!!!

I knew that it's a rare item and traded it for 100k  and rune battleaxe (santa hat was around 10m those days).

First 100k in my rs life and facepalm till end of life..

giphy.gif

Aah the good old times. So much memories from that period, where do I even begin?

I first started out as a real miner! Mining that coal to finally pay for a rune mace...But I got scammed. The guy swapped it last minute for a mithril one. He sold it cheap so I spam clicked accept without looking. Classic scam, RIP my bank. :(

One of the best moments was when I witnessed a guy scamming/luring someone with the POH lure at the time. I looted like 2.3m, 1k+ yew longs with nats. Ooh boy I was soooo happy. Finally bought a whip. that thing looked badass on my dragon skirt, granite pl8body and neiznot helm. 8D

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

My friend recommended back in the day to mine coal and turn it into certs to get cash. I spent a good part of a week mining coal in my youth to pay for my fancy RSC armor.

I spent it all of rune armor from the vendor in Champs guild.

I died to a lesser demon and lost a bunch of the stuff I worked really hard for.

My day was ruined for a week.