[Accepted] Unlimited RC

Unlimited RC

Unlimited RC

What is your current RS name? Unlimited RC

List any previous RS namesWharehe, plenty of previous names as i had played with WG back is 2014-2015, Junior Big D

What is your total level and combat level?

Screenshot_1.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2007, I have my 10 year cape on my rs3 account which i just have sitting around and don't play. My username is a sort of meme because I hate runecrafting with a passion. My favourite skills is slayer and pvping. Love making the gps

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians back in the day, nothing crazy!

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, my name is RJ or Ron for Mojo if you remember me I'm Junior Big D. I'm 17 and live in Canada. I'm currently in highschool and work part-time. I like to make music and play football. My only talent I'd have to say is i talk up a good game and listen to a lot of music.

How did you hear about us?  Past experience!

What makes you want to join us? I loved WG back when I played with you guys, I was known as Junior Big D which is a past memory I have of an inside joke because my mentor had Big D in his name and we had a bunch of good memories.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I had a past autoclicking 1 day ban pls don't deny me it was last year.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif