[Accepted] Breda

Breda

What is your current RS name? Breda

List any previous RS namesNAC Breda / Skeerbear

What is your total level and combat level?

1936 total level
116 combat.
99 ATT STR RANGE HP 
70 DEF
77 PRAY
97 MAGE
97 SLAY

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My name means a city in the Netherlands, I started playing in 2009 and quit when EOC was released. Played since the beginning of OSRS on and off. I would like to start getting into PKing again. When I was really bored I started playing RS3 again and started a clan which grew into one of the biggest Dutch clans in the game. Would like to get into team-pking again. 

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in several Dutch pvm/community clans such as T D H. Never been in any other clans on OSRS.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a 21 year old dutch male, I like playing soccer and going to matches. I study economics in the Netherlands. 

How did you hear about us?  I've seen several posts on social media such as reddit and names with ''WG''.

What makes you want to join us? Want a decent pking clan and I think you guys are decent. Im in a dutch community clan however they don't PK and im bored of solo pking. I heard a lot about you and about one year ago one member of your clan asked me to join but I declined because i was very inactive. However I am playing very active again and that's why I would like to join now. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never botted, scammed or spying, did RWT back in 2011/2012 

Edited by 076
Was told to edit

6 minutes ago, WG Da Man said:

Your app needs a bit more effort. Please tell us a bit more about yourself like hobbies etc, also hope you learned your lesson on the rwt. 

I edited my post, hope it's better now however about the RWT,  it has been 6 years since I did that and never did it again so yeah... 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png