[Declined] t5e

t5e

t5e

What is your current RS name? t5e

List any previous RS namesJet boy911

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1668. 

I am combat level 104.

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played Runescape for over 10 years now. My Runescape 3 account is maxed combat, but i don't play rs3 anymore. I am a college student and not able to play as much as I used to but I still play a couple days a week. I really enjoy PVM as well as questing (i have quest cape).

Tell us about your clan history.

The only other clan I have been in is No Sigil No Sleep. This was in runescape 3 before the evolution of combat update.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a John a 23 year old guy who lives in the U.S.A. I am graduating with a bachelors degree this year. I work at a local hospital. I enjoy playing guitar.

How did you hear about us?  Your website

What makes you want to join us? I enjoy pvm and this clan looks experienced. I also like that you guys are an honor clan and are respectable to other players as well as other clans.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I botted when I was in high school, but it was on rs3 and almost 10 years ago. I have not done anything against the rules since then.

• 2 weeks later...