[Declined] Godwrecker

godwrecker

Godwrecker

What is your current RS name? Godwrecker

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level is 97 and my total level is 792 

my current comabat stats are 75 att 87 str 70 def 52 prayer 84 ranged 52 magic

Hello WG, my names Steven I hope to join your clan for pk and pvm events community descussions.( you cant shut me up if you talk about anime).  I have had bad expirences with clans in he past cause I wouldnt shut up for asking for pk trips. I do what benefits the clan most since my stats arnt the greatest i always offer to d spear or d scim and never ask for a share unless you want to. With revs getting buffed I was hoping to join a offical pk clan in search of fun wars, tactics, and possibly smiting weapons from fools. One day i hope to get my stats enough up for raids and gwd trips. If you need me to do something Ill get it done as soon as i can as i work 12 hours a day on avg. If there is anything else you need to know or want to discuss just pm me ingame or on discord ( my names NoBody). 

~ Sincerly Godwrecker

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

my main got banned about 3-4 years ago due to a hacker since then i lsot the drive. Recently Ive gotten the urge to play again and theres so much more then 3-4 years ago. I always wanted for osrs to turn into preeoc with nodes bonefires, and my favorite skill dungeonering. I even used to just do sc all day and talk with people.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive hopped around clan chats hoping to fine 1 that pk's and would accept me but EOP has poor comunication and focusing skills. FOE said i could do unoffical pk trips with members from thier guest but to hell with that.

Tell us about your yourself.

I put alot of this in the first part so ill do a quick summary.
My names Steven, im 22, male (like you needs to ask lol), USA,
Hobbies include MTG, Anime, Warhammer 40k, Darksouls pvp and coop, and im mostly into metal and rock.

How did you hear about us?  Just digging thru google.

What makes you want to join us? The key thing while i was reading was your honor. This is something surely lacking in rs and the world. Major clans resort to scouts and skulldugary i like straight up fights if you log on another clan you duke it out till one side falls.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be a whiny bitch sometimes but ive gotten better about it,