[Accepted] BuyYourName

BuyYourName

BuyYourName

What is your current RS name? BuyYourName

List any previous RS namesAnubis Blitz, old account

What is your total level and combat level?

What is your current RS name? BuyYourName

List any previous RS namesAnubis Blitz

My stats:

hi

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2007, my old account was Anubis Blitz, i love pvming although i haven't done it as much as I would like, so i have a lot to learn. I made my account 57days and have almost hit 1500 total, currently 105 combat and climbing quickly. I love making money flipping and collecting loot tabs. I like to be the guy that throws out Tb's and tanks at bosses.

90days old now : ) 116.5combat over 1550 total : )

Tell us about your clan history.

I was recently in this awesome clan, but i flunked out.... but I didn't give up and decided to give it another go, they were some really old clan. Guardians of wilderness or of wilderness guardians, something like that. they had a thing against Canadians and were sticklers for the rules.

Tell us about your yourself.

Copy Pasta
recently married
24 years old
Finance Assistant
Male
have 2 cats, bearded dragon and a chameleon.

How did you hear about us?  Fourms, Bandos

What makes you want to join us? enjoyed the last month, hanging out pvming, pvping, events and community want back in :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: my main was banned for botting after quiting for a year or 2, came back runescape was completly different with EOC, i logged in on osrs had 2 start fresh...didnt have time with just finishing college new job, new wife. so i botted and it got my "eoc main" 137combat banned. TBH, i botted green dragons for like 20hours straight, so i wasnt trying to be sneaky, more curious how long it would last for. i Had no intention of returning to EOC, so it was irrelevant to me. made this one in it's ashes and been playing clean "like a baws" ever since.

• Retired Leader

You’ve just copy/pasted your previous app. 

Also there were times when you’d attend our PK trips in complete rag without gear in some slots. 

All in all, I’m not really impressed. 

Lets see what others think

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

i came in rag gear because i was d spearing and tbing, sacrficing kills and loot to help others secure kills. in the clan trip that mojo was appart of which was 1 of 5 or more trips I went on, i receive 0 splits 0 loot, so why would i risk as others do who receive loot when i have 0 chance of getting anything? 

im pretty sure me bringing a d spear and tb runes is more beneficial for everyone then if i had blk d'hide and a whip instead. me sitting there for hours doing no damage getting no loot just tbing and spearing people. also, one kill that i D speared we smited an ags. like i said in my application i enjoy being a support the tank at bosses the tber in pk trips, i play my role. the loot is not the relevant part for me, 

I mean i could have worn full bandos and a tent whip, or i could wear nothing and a Dspear, which will help secure a kill more? 

and for my application, what else was i to say?

give your runescape history? it hasnt change?

tell us something about you? it's been a month i just got married im still a financial assistant

tell us your worst offence? what could be worst then botting?

what else should i have wrote?

i put a lot of effort into my application the first time, the same information is true, the only difference is that im 116.5 combat now and i've been palying for 90 days and not 57?

make sure you have an item in every slot on pk trips please. with legit food and pots and 2 styles. 1 item TBing isn't really helping we have plenty of mages who are willing to TB. and spears are good but we also need you to put out damage.

i had fun scaping with you good luck rejoining m8

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

12 hours ago, Sabre Wraith said:

make sure you have an item in every slot on pk trips please. with legit food and pots and 2 styles. 1 item TBing isn't really helping we have plenty of mages who are willing to TB. and spears are good but we also need you to put out damage.

i had fun scaping with you good luck rejoining m8

Okay good I am freezing then lul. Fuck boooots!         Edit; fuck gloves also! 

Edited by WG Fargorn

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png