[Declined] Onkel Vory

Onkel Vory

Onkel Vory

What is your current RS name? Onkel Vory

List any previous RS namesVory

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My runscape account was started back in 2007, i played a lot untill EoC was released and then i stopped for a few years, finding out oldschool was released. Jumped back on in 2015, been playing since. Very experienced player, i love pvp and pvming.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm currently in a clan called d w d, which is not my type of clan, to little events happening.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 19 years old, coming from Norway. I enjoy getting new friends through certain thing ingame, such as pvp or pvming.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about you a long time ago, back in 2009 i believe. Since you're still active i figured this is an amazing clan.

What makes you want to join us? I wanna join you because of the pvp and pvm content i'm looking for in a clan. I would love to get teams almost whenever i want to for both pvp and pvming.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png