My House Map + Hosting For Clan Events

WG Shovel

I have finally finished my house to a point where i'm happy with it

A big part of my drive to finish my house was making it available to the clan for events/general use, so if i'm online feel free to ask me about a personal host on whatever world you like.

Current House Features

• All Portals other than Anakarl and Fishing guild (Fishing guild still available via jewelry box)
  • Wildy obelisk (map not yet updated but its in the SW garden)
  • Gilded Altar
  • Occult Altar -- Allows changes to all spellbooks
  • Ornate pool for full restoration of spec, health, stats, prayer and run energy with prayer pools near other teleports (p pools don't restore stats/hp)
  • Armor repair stand -- Cheaper than using Bob in lumby, no tools needed just bring barrows armor in
  • Fairy Ring
  • Ornate Jewelry Box
  1. Ring of dueling Al KharidDuel ArenaCastle WarsClan Wars 
  2. Games necklace Games necklaceBurthorpeBarbarian OutpostCorporeal BeastTears of GuthixWintertodt Camp
  3. Combat bracelet Combat braceletWarriors' GuildChampions' GuildEdgeville MonasteryRanging Guild
  4. Skills necklace Skills necklaceFishing GuildMining GuildCrafting GuildCooking GuildWoodcutting Guild
  5. Amulet of glory Amulet of Glory, Edgeville, Karamja, Draynor Village, Al Kharid 
  6. Ring of wealth Ring of wealth, Miscellania, Grand Exchange, Falador Park, Dondakan's Rock
  • Eagle and Demon Lecturns for making tabs (not that useful but still there lmao)

Future House Features/Goals

• Obelisk in South West garden for Wildy Teles DONE
  • Ornate jewelry box (adds ring of wealth teles and moves my glory teles in with other jewelry , need 1 more construction level) DONE
  • Spirit Trees in South East Garden (need 15 more farming levels)
  • Fill a top level Menagerie with cats (9/52)

House Map

d86dbf0e44432ccf153a9bb174caa09c.png

Hosting Information

• Spellbook Swaps on request if i'm not busy
  • Hosting for PVM (Corp etc), let me know in advance and i'll try and make myself available
  • Prayer Training, I'll keep altar lit and un-note bones as you need them (if only one person training)

I will not charge for any services but tips would be more than welcome so I can improve my house further in the future.

I'll try to make myself available but again please give me a heads up. 

Edited by WG Shovel

4 hours ago, suffud said:

No dungion for us to run through a gauntlet with PvP in it? Let down!

Looks sick though nice one. 

Actually removed it like, a day ago because I wasn't happy with it and dungeons give no combat xp lmao, combat rings are multi and give xp so I probably won't do my dung until i'm pretty flush and can make it look really neat.

2 hours ago, Robbert_T said:

I nice well thought out house! :)

2 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Nice crib! Thanks for opening it for the clan :) 

Thank ye to both of you :P

• 5 months later...