[Declined] yami_mose

G0D CAT

yami_mose

What is your current RS name? yami_mose

List any previous RS namesyami_mose (unchanged)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level:1124

combat:84

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing oldschool around december and feburary and was hooked on it, and I play out of school when I have time, I'm not a hardcore player but I do focus on skilling as this is my first main.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Thomas, male, 14, united states, 10th grade, video games, metalica, I like being around friendly ppl, and I dislike mondays

How did you hear about us?  by myself

What makes you want to join us? I need friends and security of others in the wilderness.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Thanks. I hope to get along with some of the people here. Also, I'm in the wg cc clan atm, which is the recruiting clan, is there anyone to talk about with about  getting an invite to the main clan?

that is the cc we always use, after 48 hrs pm mojo da man 2003 or flux on discord to process the app. how did you hear about us though you didn't just wake up and say oh wilderness guardians that must be a runescape clan

• 5 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png