[Declined] Soft Snake

BigBoy Caulk

Soft Snake

What is your current RS name? Soft Snake

List any previous RS namesRS3: (All from 2005 or so)
Mr.Miner 227
P_00_ny
Sp_00_ny
Iktar 5

OSRS:
Magnum Caulk

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:1448

Combat Level: 111

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when on Iktar5 when my friend Jamie, who war Iktar4 showed me this game on miniclip back in 2004 or 2005. I started playing, and found out my cousin played and we loved it. I didn't really have main account back then because I loved skilling. mining, woodcutting, and fletching were my favorite. Fletching was my first 99 on mr.miner. My cousin told me I should train some combat stats, so I went with range and magic. I was always about being a pure. I ended up making a few pures and pked a lot on them. I used to play up until eoc came out. just before that, I lost interest in the game. 2 years or so ago, my cousin told me that osrs was back and he made an account. I ended up making an account a year later. I started to PK again. It took some time to get back into pking since there wasn't much out there, but since my cousin and I are close in level, we have been going around pking a bit. We practice in clan wars. He was recently accepted into the clan and I really would like to get into a clan.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male, 25, USA. Finance major. Business owner. I played and coached lacrosse. Like all types of music. Huge foody and love to socialize at the bar or events.

How did you hear about us?  My cousin.

What makes you want to join us? I have heard many positives about this clan. I feel I can be a valuable asset to the team because of my competitive nature.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Your intro looks pretty good mate. Whats your cousins username btw, maybe Im missing something, but I only ever see him referred to as "my cousin". Other than that you sound like a cool guy and gl with the rest of the process

image.png.e558918b2015278ac2f5616d25bcf9e3.png

SALT.png.ebca70e837426d9c314473d47368b537.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png