[Accepted] Csure

LGBTQHCIMBTW

Csure

What is your current RS name? Csure

List any previous RS namesLny_tnz, alt baby pure in the making -Stat_facks

What is your total level and combat level?

1707, 110 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Roughly 13 years of playing, stopped for a while when they came out with eoc. Started playing again a couple years ago and found this clan referenced on reddit. Started chillin in the cc and yall are cool as hell so im joining. Csure aka "seizure" is just a funny name that popped in my head so i used it. Bossing is pretty cool trying to do more of that, not the biggest fan of skilling, pking is fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Dominic, 25, male, Usa, college drop out, detailer, hobbies include working and smoking, I like playing runescape and chillin

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Very chill bunch of people

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i smoke weed :(

worst-rng.gif

Spoiler

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_07/BingoWin.png.4673bb0c46c43f149188ff1afe48345e.png

biggest-plank.gif

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, WG Shovel said:

Huh, I think this is the first app i've seen referencing reddit,

We’ve had quite a few actually. I have been maintaining a presence on there and responding to any “looking for clan” posts that pop up. 

Anyway, welcome to our boards :)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

People ask the question... what's a Greaser? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a greaser, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real greaser wants the fucking lot.

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

5 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

People ask the question... what's a Greaser? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a greaser, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real greaser wants the fucking lot.

^ this

and welcome c sure i remember chatting with you in the CC, glad you joined. i hope you have a few sets of pk gear in the bank ;) semi - rag is ok for starting out :)

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif