[Declined] LA HAINEE

La haine

La hainee

What is your current RS name? LA HAINEE

List any previous RS namesB 0 E F, Sour Deezel

What is your total level and combat level?

1369 total level.

110 combat level.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played Runescape since 2008 on and off, always have always enjoyed team pking. I am working on becoming more active.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not really familiar with clans, but i've always pked in groups of friends.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 19 years old from Belgium, hobbies are sports and gaming. Football (soccer) is what I enjoy watching/playing the most. I met my friend Wagered on RS3 almost 3 years ago. We have been in touch ever since.

How did you hear about us?  Wagered

What makes you want to join us? I've heard that you guys mass PK and PvM. Another thing that made me want to join is the clan's respect for people who aren't able to fight back. Wagered told me about how he got a hilt at saradomin, and I said to myself "I gotta get in on these gains". 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes.

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Edited by La haine
detail, and grammar.

hello and welcome; we would love to PK with you! i think your app needs some more details to get accepted. i'm not the app manager but please add more information about what kind of PKing you've done in the past, (single/multi) (wildy/pvp worlds/BH crater/BH worlds), and some more information about yourself. B|

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• Retired Leader

Hey welcome to our forums.

This app is lacking in detail and effort. Please add a little more to your app. Take a look over other apps for inspiration :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png