2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™

Lait Choco

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

England 6 - Panama 1

pathetic efforts

So after almost a draw against Tunisia and a win over the mighty football country named Panama it is coming home?:35_thinking:

Let's see if you can defeat Belgium, a non country btw, with a good game. :D Was a good game tho, should've been 7-1 for the lulz

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• Retired Leader
5 minutes ago, Lait Choco said:

So after almost a draw against Tunisia and a win over the mighty football country named Panama it is coming home?:35_thinking:

Let's see if you can defeat Belgium, a non country btw, with a good game. :D Was a good game tho, should've been 7-1 for the lulz

ITS COMING HOME LAD

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

9 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Argentina scraped through today. Their reward is a game against France. 

Also mad VAR drama yesterday in the Portugal/Iran game. 

For me, VAR is the MVP of this tournament. The levels of seething, anger and happiness produced by a few goons in Moscow is unbelievable.

Shame 'bout Argentina, really wanted to see them drop. But hey, now they're gonna get dabbed on by pogba and the lads. Good times ahead :D

5 minutes ago, WG Gore Def said:

Morocco played well yday, I was proud. My last name is Boutaib btw, the attacker of Morocco is my dad's cousin's son. Anyone want an autograph? :P 

Was quite a game 😛 And yes I do want an autograph please :D

Also, did the BBC really spend (taxpayers) money on this? Epic as fuck, if Belgium fails I hope you guys bring it home.

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Also, did the BBC really spend (taxpayers) money on this?

yes and they asked some of the BBC's biggest shows and presenters to join in lmao

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 6/27/2018 at 3:36 AM, Mojo said:

yes and they asked some of the BBC's biggest shows and presenters to join in lmao

That's pretty cool tbh, but defeating Germany on penalties?

^This was my old post, but it is completely irrelevant now. :P

RIP Germany, god wasn't with them.

Today we got England, the conquerors of Panama VS Belgium, a non country and the slayers of Tunisia. Belgium is pretty much confirmed to play with B team, mostly young talent if I'm not wrong. Winner gets 1st place in the group.

Edited by Lait Choco

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Belgium is pretty much confirmed to play with B team, mostly young talent if I'm not wrong

Playing to lose so you don’t get Brazil in quarter finals. Disgraceful!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE LOSING TO A NON COUNTRY (!!) ,WITH A GOAL FROM NOT EVEN A SERIOUS PLAYER 5LITERALLY JANUZAJ? MEME PLAYER OF THE SQUAD ABSOLUTE MADMAN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WONDER WHAT PATHETIC EXCUSE THEY WILL USE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT EVEN THE A SQUAD ATTACKERS :"""""""""""DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ABSOLUTELY BTFO

NOTHING IS COMING HOME
NOTHING IS SOLVE
WHO CAN STOP US NOW?!2!1!!1!

GOD MET ONS

VOOR VORST, VRIJHEID EN VOOR VORST GODVERDOMME!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

OI RASHFORD, DON'T BE AFRAID OF COURTOIS, NOT THAT YOU GONNA WIN A 1V1 ON HIM

football is glorious, I don't care where we end, we did it.

Edited by Lait Choco

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, Lait Choco said:

NOTHING IS COMING HOME

it was a friendly game you numpty. We deliberately lost because now we have a piss easy route to the final where we will meet again with full strength teams and England will win 4-2 in extra time.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, Lait Choco said:

I WONDER WHAT PATHETIC EXCUSE THEY WILL USE 

hmmmmmmmm really makes me think:35_thinking:

I don't mind facing Brazil/Mexico, if we want to win we need to beat big teams anyway. I don't wanna see us lose again to a fucking country the likes of wales, if we lose we lose against a decent opponent, we can go out with dignity. While England faces only """EZ teams"""",  losing against them would make your team look like a fucking joke. Imagine wanting your national team to lose. That's literally anti-football.👎

We choose first place not because it is easy, but because it is hard. This win today only boosts the morale of our squad even higher, I wonder if a ""friendly"" loss will do the same? Knowing that you've lost a match. It might not be an important one but it will still hurt the morale. Did you leave the pub with a smile on your face? Didn't you hope Rashford scored that chance? Did you sing "it is coming home" while enjoying a fine Belgian beer after the match? Did kane enjoy seeing his NT lose?

England did their best but lost fair and square, no need to hide that :PGood luck against Colombia! I hope you win so we can meet again in the finals :D

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

Je ne suis pas un fan de football.

Je ne suis pas un ultra.

Je ne suis pas un Diable rouge.

Je ne suis pas un joueur de foot.

Je ne suis pas Espagnol.

Je ne suis pas un athlète.

We are Belgium

0-2 means jack shit, bring it on. Never had such a roller coaster of emotions before. 0-2, .... been to the knees but only to rise stronger.... Japan was a thought opponent, holy fuck they're the last empire for sure. They could've win easily but they failed. Gtreat opponent for sure, now I can only hope for a win against Brazil. Nevertheless I'm so proud of our boys. We only have a population of 12m and still we can kick it so far!! I don't give a fuck anymore tbh, we did it!!! Even if we lose against Brazil our boys did some great work. I never expected them to come so far, and yet they deliver! We might not have a chance at the title, we still had our moments. Merci ❤️

Like I said, football is magic. I'm grateful to enjoy it another day!

PS: NOTICED HOW OUR"" B"" TEAM BROUGHT THE VICTORY? RIEN DE PERSONNEL, ENFANT  B|

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

Crazy world cup so far. 

Still thinking it could well be England Belgium in the final. 1st Teams this time. 

Nobody has impressed me so far except both those teams and somewhat France dispatching the Argy's. 

Japan almost had Belgium however needing a little last minute winner sounds like England Vs Tunisia Lait? Except the Japanese are even smaller, and actually spanked you till energy levels dropped and they conceded attacking. It really is the year of the underdog. I'd love it for one of them to lift it if England falls. 

11 hours ago, suffud said:

Japan almost had Belgium however needing a little last minute winner sounds like England Vs Tunisia Lait? Except the Japanese are even smaller, and actually spanked you till energy levels dropped and they conceded attacking. It really is the year of the underdog. I'd love it for one of them to lift it if England falls. 

They only know victory or death, hence the spectacular match.

Was a nice game against Colombia, but a very cheeky victory. :P Must've been hard to see Colombia score in extra time.

I just really hope Brazil doesn't win, everyone else is fine for me.

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

12 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

They only know victory or death, hence the spectacular match.

Was a nice game against Colombia, but a very cheeky victory. :P Must've been hard to see Colombia score in extra time.

I just really hope Brazil doesn't win, everyone else is fine for me.

Was a nice game? Which game was you watching it was horrendous. I've seen better fair play at non league level.

At least the players there aren't diving to the ground and fouling every time somebody touches the ball. 6 Yellow cards and they got lucky. Should of had two reds and even more yellows at least.

That goal was a suckerpunch but they deserved jack shit from that game. Was amazing to see us finally win on penalties. Pickford saving that shot will be a massive confidence boost to the young lad. I think people forget just how young our squad actually is, theirs a lot of hate going at Stirling for not scoring but his creating space and chances, whilst not in his natural position as a winger. Don't get why his not starting Rashford/Stirling on the sides of Kane tbh. Southgate also seems pretty slow to put subs on.