2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™

Lait Choco

On 7/10/2018 at 10:51 PM, Lait Choco said:

This semen slurping sport isn't for me I guess.

We did our best. Instead of claiming reffball unlike other people here we lost fair and square. Stil defeated >Brazil and that was the peak of Belgian football.

Now all eyes are on England, will they win, once gain, the easy path or will the succeed to bring it home?

Edit: If england bins it, their next generation already lost to belgium B.

Our next generation isn't even playing yet. Give it 6 years and then it hits. The likes of Phil Foden, Jadon Sancho, Ryan Sessengen are massive prospects. James Maddison an Ex Coventry player has just stepped up into the Premership, has a bright future in the england team. I'm surprised he didn't go to Spurs or Liverpool.

Currently England lack a player like Modic and De Bruyne with to cut through teams. As well as a second striker to go up front with Kane who can score. We also seem to lack actual Wingers except for Wingbacks. Future is bright though! 

______

Did'nt watch the game yesterday as I was meeting up with old school friends, but from what I heard Belgium tore us apart. Had no hope when I found out he rested players and had Phil Jones play. Jones is not fit to lace any players boots let alone play. Congrats on third Belgium! 

Now the dust has settled and coutois has stopped seething (nvm, frenchies u better watch out) France has been the true winner, using Giroud just for 4D chess the whole tournament. How could I miss something like that? After a losing an euro final (in their own backyard lmao) they actually did it!

Been a 9/10 cup, beated Brazil and England lost three matches, same amount as Panama and Tunisia yet somehow a single player made 6 goals( in non matches anyway), really makes you think.🤔

Domagoj Vida is now the town hero instead of the town weirdo, the man is literally living la vida loca. Truely slava Ukrayini! Been my player of the cup. 10/10

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.