[Accepted] Myjello

Myjello

Myjello

What is your current RS name? Myjello

List any previous RS namesJediguy

What is your total level and combat level?

107 Combat and my Total Level is 1530

Clan App1.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started to play runescape back in 2006, however I quit when Rs3 came out. I just recently started playing again in 2017. I chose my name after a friend who I played with before Rs3 who passed away, his name was Mygello. In honor of his account, I named my character Myjello. My favorite skills are combat, preferably range, right now I am working on my melee stats. My goal is to get all my combat stats to 99.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a RS clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My real-life name is Mitch. I am 24 years-old. I am currently unemployed so I get a lot of time to play Runescape. I have two German Shepherd dogs. I served 6 years in the United States Army. I am now a veteran. I love to ride my Kawasaki Ninja during the summer months, I also enjoy fishing in real life, as well as going to concerts and such. I don't use drugs, and I drink on occasion. I'm very respectful to others, and I enjoy playing Runescape with friends.

How did you hear about us?  WG Mojo reached out to me after I posted on RS Clan Forums

What makes you want to join us? I decided I wanted to join after reading the clan summary before filling out an application. This sounds like a good group of people who enjoy playing together and are friendly.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've always been honest, I have no problem following the rules. I've never been banned, or muted. Also, I have never used any bots or auto clicking programs.

3 hours ago, AAIGHT said:

Welcome dude!

when are you gonna do varrock museum for some easy hunter lvls :D

Soon man soon, focusing on getting these combat levels up lol 

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Welcome Mitch

Thank you :)

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png