[Accepted] Nearomancer

Nearomancer

Nearomancer

What is your current RS name? Nearomancer

List any previous RS namesNeawzy17
Loooppppy

What is your total level and combat level?

1346, 91.25

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been skilling for over 10 years, 99 WC on two accounts. Pretty inexperienced in PKing and PVMing as I never had a combat over 80 until this year. Only have 132 QP but I really enjoy doing quests and learning more about the game. Currently I have been training fishing and looking for events and other things to split this up. My name is a play on words with my last name, I want to become more proficient at PVM as it looks very exciting.

Tell us about your clan history.

I joined a PVM clan ran by Big Bad Nerd, but was severely under ranked. Tried to participate in events but I would be the only person without max combat stats, which was the majority of events. Left that clan shortly after a Castle Wars event where I was slaughtered game after game, no one in the clan would even loan me gear to compete despite doing so for other players. Was only a member for about a month or two.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jake Near, I am located in Canada, finishing up my last year of university. I took a little break from OS but got back into in the last year or so. Huge sports junkie, I play in many fantasy leagues and bet on games consistently. Baseball is a passion of mine and I love sabermetrics and statistics. Runescape helps me get away from the stresses of every day life and I wish to continually build my knowledge of the game every single day.

How did you hear about us?  WG Mojo

What makes you want to join us? I feel like I can fit in well and contribute positively to the discussions in the clan on a day to day basis. I also feel this is a very good learning opportunity as most will have higher stats than me and will have a lot of knowledge to offer.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png